A successful user experience begins with a solid foundation. A comprehensive catalog of instructor-led courses is available to choose from covering our entire product line. Our instructors help you to fully understand our products and best practices so you can return to work with a complete understanding of the tools and how to use them effectively to drive results.
Training courses are organized by user role within your organization making it easy to determine which training path is best suited for you. Roles include; Administrator, Sales Associate, Tasting Room Management, Wine Club, Inventory, Shipping and Fulfillment, Accounting, Compliance and Ecommerce Integration.
New customers are credited with complete training for each module purchased. Additional training for new employees or as a refresher is highly recommended to insure you are following best practices and leveraging all the features our products offer.
- Classroom Training – Classroom training is held at Microworks corporate office in Napa, California, and is designed to accommodate individuals or groups. Courses are segmented into 1/2 day sessions and provide practical knowledge in a productive fun workshop environment.
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training – This live, web-based training is performed using a web browser from your computer. This training is designed to accommodate one-on-one or group sessions. Courses are 1 to 2 hours and offer a variety of options designed to help you master your software. Online training is a great way to refresh your knowledge or go in-depth on particular topics and areas of interest.
- System Setup and Navigation
- Cash Register Operation
- Inventory Setup & Data Entry
- Managing Inventory
- Customers, Profiles, Segmentation
- Order Entry and Order Management
- Marketing, Email and Campaign Management
- Wine Club
- Multi-Site Manager
- Accounting Integration
- Ship Compliant Integration
- Ecommerce Integration